Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lets get this show on the road.

I suppose it's not going to be a very big show just yet, but here's to fun times and lasting friendship through the love of editing.
Lets start this off with a little challenge, shall we.
Since this is a new blog and I'm hoping we'll be adding authors as well as followers the theme of this challenge is "Follow me"

Incorporate the following lyrics from John Denver's song Follow me, into an edit.
Follow me where I go, what I do and who I know Make it part of you to be a part of me Follow me up and down, all the way and all around Take my hand and say you'll follow me

Submissions can be a design, word art, or a photo, as long as the above lyrics are a part of your creation.

Authors (at this point just myself and Miawa) may post submissions here. Everyone else is welcome to play along also. Just leave a link to your submission in the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment